|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||International Export Carton Case Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||30 set per month|
|Working Capability:||100m3/h||Clarifying Degree:||30μm|
slurry treatment desander machine,
24.2kw desander machine,
100m3/h desander machine
SD100B 24.2KW Working 100m3/H Slurry Treatment Desander Machine
SD series desander Applications: Hydro Power, civil engineering, piling foundation D-wall, Grab, direct & reverse circulation holes piling and also used in TBM slurry recycling treatment. It can cut down construction cost, reduce environmental pollution and increase efficiency. It is one of the necessary equipment for foundation construction.
1. The oscillating screen has many advantages such as easy operation, low trouble rate, convenient installation and maintenance
2. Slagcharge screened by advanced straight-line oscillating system is effectively dewatered
3. The adjustable vibrating force, angle and mesh size of the oscillating screen enable the equipment possess a high screening efficiency in all kind of strata.
4. The high screening efficiency of the machine can excellently support drillers raise bore and advance in different strata.
5. Energy-saving efficiency is significant since the power consumption of the oscillating motor is low.
6. The abrasion and corrosion resisting slurry pump has many advantages such as advanced centrifugal designing, optimal structure, stable operation and convenient maintenance.
7. The thick, abrasion-resisting parts and specially designed brackets enable the pump to convey corrosive and abrasive slurry with high density.
8. The specially designed automatic liquid-level balancing device can not only keep the liquid-level of the slurry reservoir stable, but also realized the reprocessing of mud, so the purification quality can be further enhanced.
|Type||Capacity ( surry)||Cut point||Separation capacity||Power||Dimension||Total weight|
|Quantity(Sets)||1 - 1||>1|
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|