February 22, 2022
Operation and maintenance tips of core drilling rig
1. The core drilling rig shall not work unattended.
2. When pulling the gearbox handle or the winch transfer handle, the clutch must be disconnected first, and then it can be started after the gear stops running, so as not to damage the gear, and the handle should be placed in the positioning hole.
3. When closing the rotator, you should open the clutch first, wait until the small circular arc bevel gear stops rotating, and lock the closing handle before starting the vertical shaft.
4. Before drilling, the drilling tool must be lifted away from the hole bottom, then the clutch must be closed, and the drilling can be started after the operation is normal.
5. When lifting the drilling tool, the winch can be used to lift the drill pipe on the machine away from the orifice, and remove it from the lock joint connected with the special screw changing joint and the drill pipe under the machine, then open the rotator, and then lift the drilling tool in the hole.
6. When lifting drilling tools, it is strictly prohibited to lock two holding brakes at the same time, so as to avoid damaging parts and causing serious accidents.
7. The winch operator shall not leave the brake handle to handle other work when hanging the drilling tool, so as to avoid accidents caused by the automatic release of the holding brake.
8. When the core drill is working, check the temperature of the bearing position, gearbox and rotator of each component to avoid overheating. The gearbox and rotator are allowed to work below 80 ℃.
9. If abnormal sounds such as violent vibration, scream and impact are found during the operation of the core drilling rig, it shall be stopped immediately to check the causes.
10. Fill or replace lubricating oil and grease regularly according to the provisions of the lubrication table, and the oil quality must meet the requirements.