February 7, 2022
How to prevent the water well drilling rig tools fall off？
1. All kinds of pipes, joints and couplings shall be stored and used according to the degree of old and new. Check the bending and wear degree of drilling tools by lifting them, correcting hole depth and moving time.
2. The drill tools shall not be lowered into the hole under the following conditions:
a. The single side wear of drill pipe diameter reaches 2mm or the uniform wear reaches 3mm, and the bending within any length per meter exceeds 1mm;
b. Core tube wear exceeds 1 / 3 of wall thickness and bending exceeds 0.75mm per meter of length;
c. The drill tools has small cracks;
d. The screw thread is seriously worn, loose or has obvious deformation;
e. The bent drill pipe and core pipe shall be straightened with a straight pipe, and it is strictly prohibited to knock with a sledgehammer.
3. Master reasonable bit pressure, and do not blindly pressurize drilling.
4. When screwing and unloading drilling tools, it is strictly prohibited to knock the drill pipe and its joint with a sledgehammer.
5. When the rotary resistance during reaming or drilling is too large, it is not allowed to drive by force.