August 25, 2021
1. Before using the well drilling rig, the operator shall carefully read the operation manual of the well drilling rig and be familiar with the performance, structure, technical operation, maintenance and other matters.
2. The operator of water well drilling rig must receive professional training before operation.
3. The operators' personal clothes shall be fitted and tied tightly to avoid getting entangled with the moving parts of the water well drilling rig and causing injury to their limbs.
4. The overflow valve and functional valve group in the hydraulic system have been debugged to the appropriate position when leaving the factory. It is forbidden to adjust at will. If adjustment is really necessary, professional technicians or trained technicians must adjust the working pressure of the water well drilling rig in strict accordance with the requirements of the operation manual.
5. Pay attention to the working environment around the water well drilling rig to prevent subsidence and collapse.
6. Before starting the water well drilling rig, ensure that all parts are intact without damage.
7. The water well drilling rig shall operate within the specified speed, and overload operation is strictly prohibited.
8. During the drilling process of water well drilling rig, when threaded connection is adopted between kelly bars, it is strictly prohibited to reverse the power head to prevent wire falling off. Only when the kelly bar is added or removed, and the gripper firmly clamps it, can it be reversed.
9. During the drilling process of water well drilling rig, when adding drill pipe, ensure that the thread at the connection of kelly bar is tightened to prevent thread falling off, drill bit or retainer sliding and other accidents.
10. During the drilling process of the water well drilling rig, no one is allowed to stand in front, the operator should stand on the side, and irrelevant personnel are not allowed to watch closely, so as to prevent flying stones from hurting people.
11. When the water well drilling rig is working, the operator shall be more careful and pay attention to safety when approaching it.
12. When replacing hydraulic components, it must be ensured that the hydraulic oil channel is clean and free of sundries, and it shall be carried out when there is no pressure. The hydraulic components shall be provided with safety signs and within the validity period.
13. The electromagnetic hydraulic system is a precision component, and it is forbidden to disassemble it without permission.
14. When connecting the high-pressure air duct, there shall be no sundries at the interface and in the air duct to prevent the solenoid valve spool from being damaged.
15. When the oil in the atomizer sinks, it shall be replenished in time. It is strictly prohibited to operate under the condition of oil shortage.
16. The four directional wheels of the lifting chain must be kept clean, and the chain should be filled with lubricating oil instead of grease.
17. Before operation of the water well drilling rig, the motor gearbox shall be maintained.
18. In case of leakage of hydraulic oil, stop working and start working after maintenance.
19. Turn off the power supply in time when it is not in use.