|Slewing Speed:||2.69rpn||Max.Length Of Main Boom:||37m|
|Total Weight:||52t||Engine Model:||QSB5.9-C180|
52T Hydraulic Crawler Crane,
1.42km/H Hydraulic Crawler Crane
52T CQUY55B Mobile Hydraulic Crane Lifting Capacity 55*3.7 t.m
Besides the traditional hoisting function, Sinovo CQUY series hydraulic crawler crane specially designed for foundation construction can be used for a variety of purposes by using attachments such as casing oscillator, diesel hammer, hydraulic hammer, pile driver, clamshell bucket for removal of soil from deep foundation pits, pull shovel (dragline bucket), to realize the construction of occlusive pile ,stone column, precast pile, ect. Thus ,it can be widely used in various construction fields including chemical industry, energy, water conservancy, municipal engineering, civil construction, metallurgy and steel.
1. Adoption if high level free fall winch
Equipped with casing oscillator, it can realize the construction of occlusive piles
During construction of occlusive piles, the free fall winch of the crawler crane will be used to grab the soil, thus it requires the main winch to have a large pulling force, high level and stable chassis, the traditional crawler crane has no free fall winch and with weak pulling force main winch. However, the pulling force of main winch of CQUY55B Crawler crane is over 10t, fully meeting the requirements of occlusive pile foundation.
2. Highly stable chassis
Equipped with diesel hammer, it can realize the construction of stone column
With self-manufactured high-strength chassis and stretchable undercarriage, theCQUY55B can be used for the construction of lime soil column with a depth of 22m and diameter of 600mm. It shows excellent performance in deep pile construction and breaks the Max driving depth limit of traditional pile driver —— 20m, which created wider applicable field. In addition, the crawler crane has a larger curb weight, which solves the hidden safety problems caused by the “Heavy top - Light Base”structure of the traditional pile driver. Compared with the travelling device of traditional walking-type and rolling bar-type pile drivers, it’ s easier to move and provides safer construction environment.
3. Large line pull of single rope
More suitable for hoisting
The line pull of single rope of theCQUY55B crawler crane is over 10t, compare with the competitor in the market is generally 5-7t, as a result, if used for hoisting the goods of 30t, other vehicles of the same level in the market shall use 6 reeving, while our company’s machine can lift it only using 4 reeving. Moreover, under same winch winding speed, the working efficiency of our machine is increased over by 30%.
4. Large rope Length capacity of the winch
Equipped with clamshell bucket, it can realize the removal of soil and sand in deep foundation pits
During removal of soil in deep foundation pits, the descending depth of the machine is much deep and need enough impact force to grab soil and sand. Therefore, it requires the crawler crane to have free fall function and the winch has large rope length capacity. The winch of CQU55B crawler crane not only has free fall function, but also has rope length capacity of over 200m, thus it is more suitable for deep foundation work.
|Main Boom||Lifting Capacity||t.m||55X3.7|
|Basic Boom Length||m||13|
|Main Lifting Reeving||8|
|Main Winch||Rope Diameter||mm||22|
|Max.Rope Speed of Outermost Layer||n/min||108|
|Max.Line Pull of First Layer||Kn||104|
|Auxiliary Winch||Rope Diameter||mm||20|
|Max.Line Pull of First Layer||Kn||85|
|Luffing Winch||Rope Diameter||mm||16|
|Structure||Upper Carriage Width||mm||3360|
|Under Carriage Extention Width||mm||4520|
|Under Carriage Retract Width||mm||3360|
1. Boom over-hoist prevention devices 2. Working monitoring devices
3. Moment limiter 4. Locking o swing devices
5. Winch monltoring system 6. Winch anti-over-unwinding device
7. Winch over-hoist prevention devices 8. Boom over- turn prevention devices
9. Anemometer 10. Winch anti-over-unwinding device
1. When mounted with jib, the actual lifting capacity of boom is the weight shown in the load chart deducting the weight of main and auxilianry hooks and jib.
|Length of jib(m)||9||13.5||18|
2. When mounted with Jib, boom length is from 37~52m.
3. The weight of counterweight is 25.2t.
4. When mounted with Extension jb, lfting capacity of main hook should be rated lifting capacity deduction mass of extension jib (0.42t) and weight of main and auxiliary hooks.
5. The max. Allowed wind pressure is 60n/m2 and wind speed is 9.8m/s when the crane is
6. The data within () is the load under the actual working radius.