|Name:||TR100D Rotary Drilling Rig With 32m Pile Depth For Construction||Type:||Rotary Drilling Rigs|
|Drilling Diameter:||1000mm||Drilling Speed:||0-70r/min|
|Rated Power:||103kW||Max. Output Torque:||107kN´m|
32m rotary drilling rigs,
construction rotary drilling rigs,
32m rotary drill rigs
TR100D Rotary Drilling Rig With 32m Pile Depth For Construction
TR100 rotary drilling rig is new designed self-erecting rig, which adopts advanced hydraulic loading back technology, the corresponding improvement on both structure and control, which makes the structure more simple and compact the performance more reliable and operation more humanized.
TR100 rotary drilling rig is suitable for the following application:
Drilling with telescopic friction or interlocking Kelly bar – standard supply and CFA.
TR100D Main Technical Specification:
|TR100 Rotary drilling rig|
|Rotary head||Max.output torque||kN´m||107|
|Max. drilling diameter||mm||1200|
|Max. drilling depth||m||25|
|Crowd cylinder system||Max. crowd force||Kn||90|
|Max. extraction force||Kn||90|
|Main winch||Max. pull force||Kn||100|
|Max. pull speed||m/min||60|
|Wire rope diameter||mm||20|
|Auxiliary winch||Max. pull force||Kn||40|
|Max. pull speed||m/min||40|
|Wire rope diameter||mm||16|
|Mast inclination Side/ forwards/ backwards||°||±4/5/90|
|Interlocking Kelly bar||ɸ299*4*7|
|Undercarrige||Max. traveling speed||km/h||1.6|
|Max. rotation speed||r/min||3|
|Caterpillar grounding Length||mm||3284|
|Working Pressure of Hydraulic System||Mpa||32|
|Total weight with kelly bar||kg||26000|
|Dimension||Working (Lx Wx H)||mm||6100x2600x12370|
|Transportation (Lx Wx H)||mm||11130x2600x3450|
Technical Features for TR100D rotary drilling rig:
1. Cummins QSB4.5-C60-30 engine is chosen to meet the state III emission requirements with economic, efficient, environmentally friendly and stable characteristics.
2. The hydraulic system adopts the international advanced concept, specially designed for the rotary drilling system.
3. Main pump, power head motor, main valve, auxiliary valve, walking system, rotary system and the pilot handle are all import brand; The auxiliary system adopts the load-sensitive system to realize the on-demand distribution of the flow.
4. Rexroth motor and balance valve are chosen for the main winch.
5. All the key parts of the electric control system (such as display, controller, and the inclination sensor) adopt imported components of international famous brands EPEC from Finland, and use air connectors to make special products for domestic projects.
6. The width of chassis is 3m which can work stability.
7. The superstructure is optimizing designed; engine is designed at the side of the structure where all components are located with rational layout. The space is large which is easy for maintenance.
8. It is no need to disassemble the drill pipe before transporting which is transition convenient. The whole machine can be transported together.
9. The main and vice winch are all located in the mast which are easy to observe the direction of the rope. It improves the mast stability and construction safety.