|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||International Export Carton Case Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||30 set per month|
|Name:||80 Meter Depth Hydraulic Diaphragm Wall Equipment Grab||Model:||TG50|
|Depth Of Trench:||80m||Width Of Trench:||800-1500mm|
|Max. Pull Force:||500Kn||Track Shoe Width:||3000-4300mm|
hydraulic diaphragm wall equipment,
diaphragm wall equipment hydraulic,
80 meter depth diaphragm wall equipment
80 Meter Depth Hydraulic Diaphragm Wall Equipment Grab
SINOVO International is a leading Chinese construction machinery exporter.Since our company was founded, we continually introduce top Chinese construction machinery enterprises and their products to international markets. We not only make more international customers know and approbate our products, but also gradually build up friendship with construction machinery customers all over the world.
80 Meter depth hydraulic diaphragm wall equipments are underground structural elements principally used for retention systems and permanent foundation walls.
As a result of their undoubted strength, simplicity and low runningcost, our TG Series cable-operated grabs for diaphragm Walls are widely used in the construction of foundations and trenches. Rectangular or semicircular jaws with their relative guides are interchangeable on the actual grab body. Unloading is done by taking advantage of the grab body's weight. When released by the rope, the grab descends with considerable force, thus helping unload material from the jaws.
1. The special main engine has good adaptability to working conditions and high stability of the whole machine;
2. Double winch single row rope structure, low loss of wire rope;
3. The construction is efficient and economical;
4. Optional ± 90 °, 0-180 ° The grab slewing device can meet the construction requirements of narrow space in the city.
|Euro Standards||U.S Standards|
|Width of trench||800 - 1500mm||31- 59in|
|Depth of trench||80m||262ft|
|Max. pull force||500kN||112404lbf|
|Volume of grab bucker||1.1-2.1 m³||1.1-2.1 m³|
|Pull force of main winch (The first layer)|
|Extendable undercarriage (mm)||800mm||31 in|
|Track shoe width||3000-4300mm||118-170in|
|Quantity(Units)||1 - 1||>1|
|Est. Time(days)||30||To be negotiated|
Q1: Do you have testing facilities?
A1: Yes, our factory has all kinds of testing facilities, and we can send their pictures and test documents to you.
Q2: Will you arrange installation and training?
A2: Yes, our professional engineers will guide on installation and commissioning at site and provide technical training as well.
Q3:Which payment terms can you accept?
A3: Normally we can work on T/T term or L/C term, sometime DP term.
(1) On T/T term. 30% down paymentis required in advance, and 70% balance shallbe se tee before shipment. or against the copy of original B/L for long term cooperating client.
(2) On L/C term, a 100% irevocable L/C without "soft clauses" from an international recognized bank can be accepted. Please seek the advice from the individual sales manager whom you work with.
Q4: What logistics ways you can work for shipment?
A4: We can ship construction machinery by vanious transportation tools.
(1) For 80% of our shipment, the machine will go by sea, to all main continents such as Africa, South America, Middle East,
Oceania and Southeast Asia etc, either by container or RoRo/Bulk shipment.
(2) For inland neighborhood counties of China, such as Russia, Mongolia Turkmenistan etc., we can send machines by road or railway.
(3) For light spare parts in urgent demand, we can send it by intemational courier service, such as DHL, TNT, or Fedex.