October 20, 2023
1. Quality problems and phenomena
The foundation slips or tilts.
2. Cause analysis
1) The bearing capacity of the base is not uniform, causing the foundation to tilt to the side with less bearing capacity.
2) The foundation is located on the inclined surface, and the foundation is filled and half-dug, and the filling part is not firm, so that the foundation slips or tilts to the half-filled part.
3) During construction in mountainous areas, the foundation bearing layer is located on the synclinal plane.
3. Preventive measures
1) If the foundation bearing layer is on the inclined rock, the rock can be opened inward inclined steps to improve the ability to resist tilting slide.
2) Select feasible methods for foundation reinforcement according to the actual situation to improve the bearing capacity of the foundation.
3) Change the design so that the foundation is all on the excavation face.
4) Make the holding layer avoid the synclinal rock face as far as possible. If it cannot be avoided, effective measures should be taken to anchor the bearing layer.
4. Treatment measures
When the foundation shows signs of tilting, the original loose soil can be consolidated into a whole with certain strength and anti-seepage performance by drilling grouting (cement slurry, chemical agents, etc.) in the basement, or the rock crevices can be blocked up, so as to improve the bearing capacity of the foundation and prevent the purpose of continuing to tilt.