February 11, 2022
What should a novice pay attention to when driving a rotary drilling rig for the first time?
The driver of rotary drilling rig shall pay attention to the following points during pile driving to avoid accidents:
1. A red light shall be installed on the top of the column of the crawler rotary drilling rig, which must be on at night to show the height warning sign, which shall be installed by the user according to the actual situation.
2. The lightning rod shall be installed on the top of the column of the crawler rotary drilling rig according to the regulations, and the work shall be stopped in case of lightning stroke.
3. The crawler should always be on the ground when the rotary drilling rig is working.
4. If the working wind force is greater than grade 6, the pile driver shall be stopped, and the oil cylinder shall be used as auxiliary support. If necessary, the wind rope shall be added to fix it.
5. During crawler piling operation, the drill pipe and reinforcement cage shall not collide with the column.
6. When drilling with crawler rotary drilling rig, the current of ammeter shall not exceed 100A.
7. The front of the pile frame shall not be lifted when the pile sinking is pulled and pressurized.