|Model:||TR1305L||Diameter Of Drill Hole:||600-1300mm|
|Rotary Torque:||1770/1050/590kn.m||Rotary Speed:||1.5/2.6/4.5rpm|
foundation drilling equipment,
The casing rotator is a kind of newly developed drilling equipment integrating the advantage of hydraulic power system and transmission device.
It is controlled by mechanical, electrical and hydraulic system, featuring environmental protection and high efficiency.
In recent years, our rotary drilling rig is widely used in subway construction, secant piling for foundation pit protection, discarded pile (underground obstacle) clearance, as well as high speed rail, road, bridge, and urban construction.
In addition, our casing rotator is an ideal tool for reservoir dam reinforcement.
Here is the specific introduction for the applications:
1. Foundation pile, continuous wall:
Foundation piles for high-speed rail, road and bridge and house building.
Articulation pile constructions which are required to be excavated, such as subway platforms, underground architectures, continuous walls Water retaining wall of reservoir reinforcement.
2. Drilling gravels, boulders and karst caves
It is allowable to conduct the foundation pile construction at mountain lands with gravel and boulder formations.
It is allowable to conduct operation and cast the foundation piles at he thick quicksand formation and necking down stratum or the filling layer.
Conduct rock-socketed drilling to the rock stratum, cast the foundation pile.
3. Clear the underground obstructions
During the urban construction and bridge rebuilding, the obstructions such as the steel reinforced concrete pile, steel pipe pile, H steel pile, pc pile and wood pile can be cleared directly, and cast the foundation pile on the spot.
4. Cut the rock stratum
Conduct the rock-socketed drilling to the cast-in-place piles.
Drill through-holes on the rock bed (shafts and ventilation holes)
5. Deep excavation
Conduct the in-place casting or steel pipe pile inserting for the deep foundation improvement.
Excavate deep wells for construction use in the constructions of reservoir and tunnel.
|Working device||Diameter of drill hole||mm||Φ600-Φ1300|
|Lower pressure of sleeve||KN||Max.360KN+Dead weight190KN|
|Pulling force of sleeve||KN||2690|
|Hydraulic power station||Engine model||Y2-280M-4|
|Control mode||Wired remote control|
1. No noise, no vibration, and high safety.
2. Without mud, clean working surface, good environmental friendliness, avoiding the possibility for mud to enter the concrete, high pile quality, enhancing the bond stress of concrete to the steel bar.
3. During construction drilling, the characteristics of stratum and rock can be directly distinguished.
4. The drilling speed is fast and reaches about 14m/h for the general soil layer.
5. The drilling depth is large and reaches about 80m according to the situation of soil layer.
6. The hole forming verticality is easy to master, which can be accurate to 1/500.
7. The hole clearing is thorough and fast. The drilling mud at the hole bottom can be clear to about 3.0cm.
8. No hole collapse will be caused, and the hole forming quality is high.
9. The hole forming diameter is standard, with little filling factor. Being compared with other hole forming methods, it can save a lot of concrete usage.