|Type:||Hydraulic Crawler Drilling Rig||Product Name:||Hydraulic Crawler Drill Rig|
|Model Number:||SM1100A And SM1100B||Diesel Engine Model::||Cummins 6BTA5.9-C150|
|Rated Output:||110KW||Rated Speed:||2200rpm|
2200rpm Rotary Drilling Rig,
110KW Rotary Drilling Rig
Crawler Mounted 2200rpm 110KW Rotary Drilling Rig
Commonly used crawler equipment includes crawler drills, crawler hydraulic excavators, and crawler cranes etc.
We are a professional hydraulic crawler drill manufacturer and supplier in China. Our SM-300 drill is a hydraulic rotary head rig mounted on crawler. This drilling rig is used in a great variety of applications, not only suitable for tunneling, metro, and foundation engineering, such as anchoring drilling, micro piling, DTH, but also for geotechnical surveys drilling and mineral exploration drilling.
To meet the demands of domestic and international customers, the new type of hydraulic crawler drill with high versatility is designed and developed by us based on conventional SM1100 and SM1800 types.
This Anchor Drill Rig is mounted with optional rotary head for rotation and percussion or with large torque, as well as down-the-hole hammer for forming different holes. Applicable for all kinds of soil conditions like gravel layer, hard rock, aquifer, clay and sand flow, the hydraulic crawler drill is mainly applied in rotation percussion drilling, normal rotation drilling in the project of bolt supporting, slope supporting, grouting stabilization, precipitation hole, etc.
Features of Hydraulic Crawler Drills:
1. Top hydraulic head driver is driven by two high speed hydraulic motors, which can supply great torque and a wide range of the rotation speeds.
2. Feeding and the lifting system uses the hydraulic cylinders driving and chain transmission. So long feeding distance and convenient drilling are achieved.
3. The V style orbit in the mast ensures the rigidity between the top hydraulic head and the mast, and helps maintain stability at the high rotation speed.
4. Rod unscrew system helps simplify the operation.
5. Hydraulic winch for lifting has better lifting stability and braking ability.
6. Rotation unit driving system is controlled by the variable flux pump.
7. As the steel crawler is driven by hydraulic motor, so a high level of maneuverability is accomplished.
8. The mast can turn 360o in horizontal direction, 90o/-20o in vertical direction. The height can be adjusted at 2500mm. So our hydraulic crawler drilling rig can drill in all directions.
9. The rig hydraulic system is controlled by proportion valve and circuit.
SM1100A/B Hydraulic Crawler Drills:
|Power||Diesel Engine Model||Cummins 6BTA5.9-C150|
|Rated Output and Speed||kw/rpm||110/2200|
|Hydraulic System Pressure||Mpa||20|
|Hydraulic System Flow||L/min.||85, 85, 30, 16|
|Rotary Head||Work Model||Rotation, percussion||Rotation|
|Max Rotating Speed||r/min.||110||44|
|Percussion Frequency||min-1||1200, 1900, 2500||/|
|Percussion Energy||Nm||590, 400, 340|
|Feed Mechanism||Feeding Force||kn||53|
|Max .Feeding Speed||m/min.||40.8|
|Max. Pipe Extract Speed||m/min.||30.6|
|Traveling Mechanism||Grade Ability||27°|
|Slide Stroke of Mast||mm||1000|
A. OQM-d Series Retrievable Anchorage Cable
B. Sectional View
1. Supporting Part
3. Plastic Pipe
5. Steel Strand
C. 3D Drawing
D. Product Photo
E. 2 holes
F. 3 holes
G. 4 holes