|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||International Export Carton Case Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||30 set per month|
|Name:||Diaphragm Wall Equipment||Model:||TG35|
|Depth Of Trench:||60m||Width Of Trench:||600-1200mm|
|Max. Pull Force:||350Kn||Track Shoe Width:||3000-4300mm|
Crawler Mount Diaphragm Wall Grab,
Hydraulic Diaphragm Wall Grab,
Underground Diaphragm Wall Grab
TG35 Crawler Mounted Hydraulic Hydraulic Underground Rotary Drilling Diaphragm Wall Grab
Diaphragm walls are underground structural elements principally used for retention systems and permanent foundation walls. Our TG series hydraulic diaphragm wall grabs are ideal forpit strutting, dam anti-seepage, excavation support, dock cofferdam and foundation element, and are also suitable for the construction of square piles. It is one of the most efficient and versatile construction machines on the market .
TG 35 Diaphragm Wall Grab Equipment are designed with innovative push-plate alignment system having greater structural superiority as compared with other brands, the homing of grab are easier and faster. With 1-cylinder connecting rod (push plate mechanism) and 2-cylinder connecting rod (4-rod mechanism) zero adjuster, the arm can be calibrated at any time in progress.
|Euro Standards||U.S Standards|
|Width of trench||600-1200mm||24-47in|
|Depth of trench||70m||230ft|
|Max. pull force||400kN||89924 lbf|
|Volume of grab bucker||0.8-1.7 m³||0.8-1.7 m³|
|Pull force of main winch (The first layer)||200kN||44962lbf|
|Extendable undercarriage (mm)||800mm||32 in|
|Track shoe width||3000-4300mm||118-170in|
1. Engine power is 261kw, meeting Euro III emission sandard, high power and high durability. Provide stable and reliable power for diaphragm wall grab.
2. Energy saving and consumption reduction: variable weight frame configuration, weight range 18-25T.
3. The upper chassis has a reinforced structure design, and the thickness of the bottom plate is 60mm,which is special for heavy type frame.
4. Center installed winch design, with a compact and reasonable structure, easy maintainence.
5.Adopts full hydraulic pressure control mode,the system is stable, high reliability.
6.The push board type grab has advanced vertical adjustment system and simple structure (framework).
7. Simply operated with less staff, reduce the construction cost.
8. Low noise operation.
9. Excellent design brings customers optimal benefits.
|Quantity(Units)||1 - 1||>1|
|Est. Time(days)||30||To be negotiated|
Q1: Do you have testing facilities?
A1: Yes, our factory has all kinds of testing facilities, and we can send their pictures and test documents to you.
Q2: Will you arrange installation and training?
A2: Yes, our professional engineers will guide on installation and commissioning at site and provide technical training as well.
Q3:Which payment terms can you accept?
A3: Normally we can work on T/T term or L/C term, sometime DP term.
(1) On T/T term. 30% down paymentis required in advance, and 70% balance shallbe se tee before shipment. or against the copy of original B/L for long term cooperating client.
(2) On L/C term, a 100% irevocable L/C without "soft clauses" from an international recognized bank can be accepted. Please seek the advice from the individual sales manager whom you work with.
Q4: What logistics ways you can work for shipment?
A4: We can ship construction machinery by vanious transportation tools.
(1) For 80% of our shipment, the machine will go by sea, to all main continents such as Africa, South America, Middle East,
Oceania and Southeast Asia etc, either by container or RoRo/Bulk shipment.
(2) For inland neighborhood counties of China, such as Russia, Mongolia Turkmenistan etc., we can send machines by road or railway.
(3) For light spare parts in urgent demand, we can send it by intemational courier service, such as DHL, TNT, or Fedex.