|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||International Export Carton Case Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||30 set per month|
|Name:||Hydraulic Diaphragm Wall Grab For Diaphragm Construction||Model:||TG40|
|Depth Of Trench:||70m||Width Of Trench:||600mm|
|Max. Pull Force:||400Kn||Track Shoe Width:||3000mm|
600mm Width hydraulic diaphragm wall grab,
70m Depth hydraulic diaphragm wall grab,
Construction hydraulic diaphragm wall grab
600mm Width And 70m Depth Of Trench Hydraulic Diaphragm Wall Grab For Diaphragm Construction
Hydraulic diaphragm wall grabs are underground structural elements principally used for retention systems and permanent foundation walls.
1. Hydraulic diaphragm wall grab has a high-fficiency construction and a powerful grab closing force, which is beneficial to construction of diaphragm wall in complex strata; hoisting speed of winding machine is fast and auiliary time of the construction is short.
2. Inclinometer, longitudinal rectification and lateral rectification devices are mounted can make the omnibearing conditioning for slot wall and can have a good rectifying effect in the construction of soft soil layer.
3. Advanced measure system: the hydraulic diaphragm wall grab has equipped advanced touch-screen computer measure system, recording and displaying the dug depth and inclination of hydraulic grab bucket. Its depth, hoisting speed and location of x, Y direction can be displayed accurately in the screen, and its measured inclination degree can reach 0.01, which can be saved and print and output automatically by computer.
4. Reliable security protection system: security control level and multi center electric detection system are set in car cab can forecast the work status of main components at any time.
5. Grab rotary system: grab rotary system can make relative boom rotary, under the conditions that the chassis can not be moved, to complete the wall construction at any angle, which greatly improve the adaptability of equipment.
6. Advance-performance chassis and comfortable operation system: using special chassis of Caterpillar, valve, pump and motor of Rexroth, with advanced performance and easy operation. The car cab has set air-conditioning, stereo, full adjustable driver seat, with features of easy operation and comfort.
Technical parameters of the hydraulic diaphragm wall grab
|Euro Standards||U.S Standards|
|Width of trench||600-1200mm||24-47in|
|Depth of trench||70m||230ft|
|Max. pull force||400kN||89924 lbf|
|Volume of grab bucker||0.8-1.7 m³||0.8-1.7 m³|
|Pull force of main winch (The first layer)||200kN||44962lbf|
|Extendable undercarriage (mm)||800mm||32 in|
|Track shoe width||3000-4300mm||118-170in|
|Quantity(Units)||1 - 1||>1|
|Est. Time(days)||30||To be negotiated|
Q1: Do you have testing facilities?
A1: Yes, our factory has all kinds of testing facilities, and we can send their pictures and test documents to you.
Q2: Will you arrange installation and training?
A2: Yes, our professional engineers will guide on installation and commissioning at site and provide technical training as well.
Q3:Which payment terms can you accept?
A3: Normally we can work on T/T term or L/C term, sometime DP term.
(1) On T/T term. 30% down paymentis required in advance, and 70% balance shallbe se tee before shipment. or against the copy of original B/L for long term cooperating client.
(2) On L/C term, a 100% irevocable L/C without "soft clauses" from an international recognized bank can be accepted. Please seek the advice from the individual sales manager whom you work with.
Q4: What logistics ways you can work for shipment?
A4: We can ship construction machinery by vanious transportation tools.
(1) For 80% of our shipment, the machine will go by sea, to all main continents such as Africa, South America, Middle East,
Oceania and Southeast Asia etc, either by container or RoRo/Bulk shipment.
(2) For inland neighborhood counties of China, such as Russia, Mongolia Turkmenistan etc., we can send machines by road or railway.
(3) For light spare parts in urgent demand, we can send it by intemational courier service, such as DHL, TNT, or Fedex.