|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||International Export Carton Case Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 work days|
|Supply Ability:||30000 Units Per Year|
|Product Name:||7.5 Meters Swamp Wet Land Pipe Laying Machine||Model:||TSDY38|
|Maximum Height:||7.5m||Type:||Pipe Layer|
|Engine:||Volvo TAD492VE||Traveling Speed:||3 Km/h|
wetland pipe laying machine,
7.5m swamp pipe laying machine,
wetland pipelayer machine
7.5 Meters Swamp Wet Land Pipe Laying Machine
TSDY38 Pipe laying machine, with an auxiliary winch, has the function of lifting pipes and serves as ideal equipment set for transporting steel pipe. Besides, the machine can move in wetland and is available for land transportation.
1. The pipe laying machine employs Volvo engine and Rexroth main pump with reliable quality and stability.
2. The pipe laying machine comes with a pipe transporting device. The device is equipped with a pipe clamper which protects the steel from falling down during transportation and also avoids pipe broken caused by the force.
3. The auxiliary winch can provide 20-ton pulling force that can be used for dragging heavy goods or self-help. For instance, when the pipelayer machine gets stuck in a low-lying land, the winch will help the machine get out from it.
4. The crane can lift the 8-ton goods to a height as high as 7.5m.
5. The crawler is extendable and its width reaches up to 3.36 meters after contracted completely. The whole machine is 3.6 meters in height. A flat truck with the height of 800mm is available to load and transport the machine.
6. The crawler comes with attached floating boxes that largely decrease the pressure onto the ground. With 0.046 Mpa specific pressure, the product is not easy to cave in the mire, river way and other soft ground.
7. Traveling Speed: 3 km/h.
Q1: Do you have testing facilities?
A1: Yes, our factory has all kinds of testing facilities, and we can send their pictures and test documents to you.
Q2: Will you arrange installation and training?
A2: Yes, our professional engineers will guide on installation and commissioning at site and provide technical training as well.
Q3:Which payment terms can you accept?
A3: Normally we can work on T/T term or L/C term.
Q4: What logistics ways you can work for shipment?
A4: We can ship construction machinery by vanious transportation tools.
(1) For 80% of our shipment, the machine will go by sea, to all main continents such as Africa, South America, Middle East,
Oceania and Southeast Asia etc, either by container or RoRo/Bulk shipment.
(2) For inland neighborhood counties of China, such as Russia, Mongolia Turkmenistan etc., we can send machines by road or railway.
(3) For light spare parts in urgent demand, we can send it by intemational courier service, such as DHL, TNT, or Fedex.