|Product Name:||CFA Drilling Rig||Type:||Rotary Drilling Rig|
|Diesel Engine:||CAT C-7||Usage:||Foundation Pile|
|Specification:||CE, SGS, ISO||Origin:||Beijing, China|
Rotary CFA Drilling Rig,
Foundation Pile CFA Drilling Rig
China Good Quality CFA Drilling Rig Max Drilling Depth 16.5 m For Foundation Pile
Profiles of CFA drilling rig:
(1) Principle and construction of CFA drilling rig
CFA drilling rig is also known as long screw drilling rig, which is suitable for CFA construction method (continuous flight auger long spiral drilling pipe pump pressure concrete pile construction), and also suitable for ordinary long screw drilling. CFA drilling rig adopts dry rotary drilling, which does not need mud circulation and avoids waste slurry pollution. It not only simplifies drilling equipment and technology, but also is conducive to environmental protection. It has no vibration, no noise and no pollution. It meets the requirements of relevant laws and regulations, and is suitable for urban pile foundation construction with high environmental quality requirements. The long screw drilling method is adopted for CFA drilling rig. Its product structure and construction method are different from those of ordinary rotary drilling method:
1. The drilling tool of CFA drilling rig is a long spiral drill pipe. The spiral blade is welded on the concrete pipe, and the drilling action of the drill pipe is realized by the spiral bit with cutter teeth. The cuttings cut by the drill bit are transported to the ground through the spiral blade.
2. The upper end of the spiral drill pipe is equipped with a concrete conveying elbow, so that the concrete can be pumped into the formed hole through the inner cavity of the spiral drill pipe.
3. The outrigger oil cylinder is added at the lower part of the mast to ensure the stability of the drilling rig while the screw drilling is carried out.
4. As the spiral drill pipe can take the soil out of the hole along with the spiral blade while drilling, the drill is equipped with a soil cleaner, which can automatically sweep the remaining soil on the drill pipe blade, and reduce the labor intensity.
5. The bottom protection device is added at the lower part of the power head to stabilize the rotation accuracy of the spiral drill pipe and ensure the position and vertical of the long spiral drilling hole.
Long screw drill is a continuous operation equipment for drilling and soil transportation at the same time, so it has high efficiency. It has irreplaceable advantages in small hole (400-800mm), dry hole and shallow hole (< 30m). Especially, there are few other working devices that can replace the long screw drill with the ordinary diameter of 400-600mm.
(2) Main process of CFA construction technology
During CFA construction, spiral drilling bucket with different cutting tools can be configured to drill different strata; dry rotary drilling is adopted during construction, which does not need mud circulation and avoids waste slurry pollution. It not only simplifies drilling equipment and technology, but also benefits environmental protection, with low construction cost, which is suitable for urban pile foundation construction with high environmental quality requirements.
|TR180w CFA drilling rig||Euro Standards||U.S. Standards|
|Max drilling depth||16.5m||54 ft|
|Max drilling diameter||800mm||32in|
|Engine model||CAT C-7||CAT C-7|
|Max torque for CFA||90kN.m||66357lb-ft|
|Max crowd force of winch||150kN||33720lbf|
|Max extraction force of winch||150kN||33720lbf|
|Max pulling force of main winch (the first layer)||170kN||38216lbf|
|Max pulling speed of main winch||78m/min||256ft/min|
|Wire line of main winch||Φ26mm||Φ1.0in|
|Undercarriage||CAT 325D||CAT 325D|
|Track shoe width||800mm||32in|
|width of crawler||3000-4300mm||118-170in|
|Whole machine weight||55T||55T|